Finding Beauty with Dermal Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid Injectable Dermal Fillers
Hyaluronic Dermal Fillers are administered underneath the skin into the soft tissue (unlike Botox which is injected into the facial muscles). The administration of dermal fillers create an instant volume or plump to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
As we age, we begin to notice little imperfections in the face. Wrinkles, elasticity, and fine lines are some of the most noticeable aging signs when looking in the mirror, but they may also see other changes as well, such as a decrease in volume in the cheeks and under the eyes.
Our professionals at Beauty 2.0 are also able to use dermal fillers, such as JUVÉDERM® and BELOTERO BALANCE® in the neck to correct fine wrinkles and elasticity lines.
Although cosmetic surgery is an option, dermal fillers are an alternative to restore your youthful appearance with long lasting results. Most clients notice smoother skin texture and/or added volume almost immediately.
JUVÉDERM® is a family of injectable facial fillers used by your cosmetic doctor to refresh your look by smoothing away unwanted lines and bringing back the natural contours of your face. JUVÉDERM® is the #1 doctor recommended facial filler in Canada and worldwide.
BELOTERO BALANCE® injectable gel is a prescription injection that is used to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds as well as other moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth.
Clinically proven safe and effective, BELOTERO BALANCE:
- Helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles
- Feels natural to the touch
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Is a quick, easy treatment that provides immediate, noticeable results
- Requires little to no downtime
A Lift that lasts. RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
RADIESSE® is an ideal option for:
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines
- Pre-jaw folds
- Corners of the mouth
- Chin wrinkles
Why choose RADIESSE?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.1
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients2,3
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction2,4
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
- RADIESSE is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.